Gotta write seven random facts about me........so here goes:
1. I have a recurring benign cyst that shows up in my neck every so often (been removed twice).
2. I performed as part of a large color guard unit at the opening ceremonies of the Vancouver BC Worlds Fair in 1986 - having also lived in New Orleans when they had the 1984 one, AND having gone up to the Knoxville one in 1982 (we lived in Miss then) - haven't lived near one since!
3. Played pretend teacher as a kid; but took me an extra while to realize that it was meant to be for my career!
4. I hate coconut - blech, ick.....
5. Played varsity basketball in high school, but I typically kept the bench warm!
6. I had strep throat, chicken pox and neck surgery (see 1.) all in one summer after 3rd grade
7. Was part of a group that lip-synched Madonna in college and won a dorm competition at the Uof Wa - and came in 3rd in all dorms - we did a reverse Material Girl (with well-known guy playing Madonna, and bunch of us girls playing the men fawning over her like in video)
Well there ya have it......I tried to be random! Ok any of my buddies from Pops or Scrappinscruds yahoo groups - I tag you!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




LOL! I'd love to have seen ya lip-syncing Madonna!! I'll try to do the tag later today!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Cool. Tag too.
ReplyDeleteI love being it!
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting about performing at the worlds fair. We were at the Knoxville one, too. : )
ReplyDelete