First off, I had to add this video of Tim McYummy, I mean McGraw - I wasn't sure about this song at first, but it has grown on me and I hum it all the time!
Ok my Pops scrapbooking buddies have been doing this little Google game so I had to do it too. Go try it; go to Google and type in "your name" Needs - and see what comes up. This is what came up for me:
Diana needs a wealthy husband who can provide her with the high life she craves while sheltering her from the ... RIGHT ON!
Diana needs a Hug Photo
Diana needs to come over and turn my charming studio into a warehouse loft! UH, not that talented!
Princess Diana tends to process emotional events in advance, so that when things happen, they already seem to be in the past. And sadly, so is she
Diana needs to take a trip – YES!
Diana loves romance and wishes that the honeymoon phase of her love relationships would last forever Uh long gone, but what’s left is still good!
I think diana needs a pet, something to cuddle when she misses her sisters and now her best friends Got that covered!
Microsoft needs Diana? – hehe, I like this one! I’m an autodesk I guess – But will they pay me the bucks?
Diana needs some time and space away from Ryder to think Whatever
Diana needs to get back into the studio with Ashford and Simpson as they are a match made in musical heaven Not this Diana
Diana needs to go into Chinatown and do some food shopping. Hmm, yummy but so far away
Diana needs to find a new photographer Sure – but I just took a pic of myself that I loved
Diana needs cash just as much as Charlie does, so she goes along with his plan to rip off callers. Yea I need it, but wouldn’t go with this plan!
Of course, much was about Princess Diana or Diana Ross.....hehe.......I did have to comment at the end of each one! Enjoy and let me know if you did it so I can go read it!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great song and video!!! I tried the google thing *L*
ReplyDeleteyou have been tagged! Check my blog for details! :)
I did the google game too! Go check it out! :D
ReplyDelete