For me, memorial day is also a time to remember those I've loved and lost. My Grandpa Lacey, the sweetest grandpa you'd ever meet, Grandma Tatman, a smart lady who raised my mom - which is a huge accomplishment because she is wonderful! But mostly I remember Delaney, my little girl who was with us so briefly and fought so hard. We have 5 months of memories of her and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Life is looking up for us, but I do stop and think of her often.
Today I did a page about the flowers that were sent for her service - it was so amazing; people were wonderful.....just look at all the pretty floral arrangements sent! If any of you read this, I still am very grateful for your thoughts at that time! I hope you had a very peaceful, nice day!




HUGS. What a beautiful layout.
ReplyDeleteLove ya! :-)
Ramie
OH girl those flowers are gorgeous. BIG HUGS to you sweetie.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxox
YOU TAKE IT EASY NOW!
What a beautiful reminder that those we have loved live on in our hearts when they are no longer with us.
ReplyDeleteSending hugs your way, friend.
I'm so glad that you can look back now and remember.
ReplyDeleteAwesome page, Diana. The flowers are all beautiful, just like Delaney was. Take care friend.
ReplyDeleteMare
What a beautiful set of arrangements Diana.. Thank you for the gentle reminder to remember and for your inspiration in life!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a wonderful person!!!
lol
T
Diana, what a wonderful memorial to the beauty that surrounded you and your family as you said your goodbyes to your sweet angel. An absolutely beautiful and touching page, your journaling is so touching. Thinking of you sweetie, I know this wasn't an easy memory to scrap but you did it fabulously and this will be a treasured page for years to come. ((((HUGS)))) sweetie.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful layout Diana!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Beautiful memorial!
ReplyDeletebig hugs my friend
ReplyDelete