
These were my words to myself as I looked into the mirror after reading test number 1! I was sooooooooo shocked; I instantly burst into tears...after so many years, I get to be a mommy again! I can't even describe the feeling; you would have to understand what it's like to have a child, then lose that child and your identity as a mother. I have felt so not whole since Delaney passed away, but now I have been given a second chance. Jeff was just giddy when I told him as soon as he came home this day. When I told my parents, I thought I gave my dad a heart attack - he was so so surprised! It was very emotional. Now that my family all knows I can broadcast it here - I'm pregnant!!!!!!!! Please pray with us that everything goes well and we have a healthy baby in late January! On this digital page I used a quick page from Cottage Arts called Miracle of birth - ok we're not there yet, but still I loved the colors! I will also be doing a paper page of this photo as well!




CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! The LO is awesome. I don't think I could be any happier for someone! I can't wait to meet your new baby!
ReplyDeleteI got goosebumps reading your journaling!!!! I know I've mentioned this before, but I'm soooooooooo stinkin' happy for you and your hubby.
ReplyDeleteLove the layout too, btw!
I am so thrilled that you have a little one on the way! :)
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine a little bit of the feeling what you've been going trough at that time :(.
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't know you that well (yet), but I'm already SOOO Happy for you!!!! My thoughts are with you!!
Best wishes from me,
Rianne
CONGRATULATIONS that is awesome news.My thoughts are with you and I`m so happy for you. Beautiful layout
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and Jeff, Diana! Sending prayers for a healthy little one.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the layout!! I am sooooo excited for you and Jeff!
ReplyDeleteCoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!! The layout you did is so sweet...all our prayers are with you!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! fabby news :) sending you tons of sticky and happy prenancy vibes.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you Diana!! Sending prayers for you and your little one!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
AWESOME!! I am so happy for you Diana! That is just wonderful news. You are all in my prayers girl ;o)
ReplyDeleteWow! This is great news Diana! Here I am looking for all my Jungle friends...after months of being away...and I stumble upon your good news! I'm so happy for both you and Jeff! Congrats!
ReplyDelete