Ok so Nancy J. wants to know what's going on this weekend! Tomorrow we are driving to a wedding (not too far away) for Jeff's niece.....she's a young thing but we are happy for her. Other than that I really wanna take it easy and scrap - the house is still clean but my craft room needs help! So I hope to play in it enough - we are still not getting much true summer weather - I wanna swim! It's just been windy windy windy lately! This first week of summer break seemed so busy; I can't wait for next week's quiet!
Still working on the queasies but am adjusting I think - hard candy or gum seems to help so I don't have to eat all the time to cover the feeling!
Oh and if you are looking for fun, is celebrating their birthday this weekend with a crop and games - go check it out! www.treasurestoscrap.com Sorry can't get the link active for some reason!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hope you get some summer weather soon! Glad to hear you are finding ways to help the sickies too!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,