Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer jobs

Ok another blog challenge about summer jobs - my first really summer job was a runner at our local little racetrack; I held cash while tellers took bets, then occasionally ran the money up to an office....it was interesting! No pictures of it tho!

On other news, had my first OB appt today - my doc was so sweet and happy for me, and is dedicated to helping me have a safe pregnancy and do what it takes to be prepared - so I think I will be doing whatever testing they suggest....starting with u/s in two weeks to just narrow down the actual due date a bit.....I like u/s so it's ok with me!

3 comments:

  1. That would have been a fun job!!
    I'm going to have to keep up with your blog to keep track of your pregnancy!! How exciting..you will get to see that wee one very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT does sound slike a fun job IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GIRL I get teary eyed every time I hear more pregnancy news IM SOOOO EXCITEd and happy for you girl. BIG LOVE AND BIG HUGS. AND YES ILL be on you crackin the whip (softly) to make you behave hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun job and sounds a little shady too, I get visions of CSI and the Sopranos running through my head LOL! Great job tho and good news on the OB appointment, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete