We had her bilirubin tested one more time this week and results came back with just slight jaundice left but number is going down. The more important news is that the test that would indicate biliary atresia (what her big sister had) show negative for that! So it's one thing we won't have to worry about happening again!!!!!!
Here are some pictures taken r
ecently that I just love:Daddy and Calleigh
Calleigh loves to sleep with her arms up high - Touchdown!


Love this precious face!

Beckett interacts with his cousin - sorta!




LOVE all the pics...except there's none of you and the Little Miss C! She is so precious and I'm glad the test came back negative. Enjoy your time at home with her!
ReplyDeleteOh I bet that was a super relief to get that test back Diana! She is simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh Diana! I can't believe she's a month old already! Those pictures are adorable! I especially like the one of her & Jeff. How precious is that?!
ReplyDeleteSOOO sweet! Love that pic of her sleeping with her arms up. Aiden does that still! She's beautiful and YAY for the negative test results! I hope her jaundice is gone completely soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing her with us!
She is so precious!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! I'm glad her test came back negative... what a relief for you!
ReplyDeleteOh Diana, she is an absolute gem! CONGRATULATIONS girl!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful and one month old already? How can that be? I'm so glad that the test result came back negative and you can breathe a sigh of relief and just enjoy your little doll.
ReplyDelete