Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's over....

I'm pretty sad right now for my Seahawks, but they sure gave it a good try - I sure hope they've finally earned some respect from the east coast! They certainly didn't have it easy - some REALLY bad officiating was going on...and even the announcers agreed on several bad calls - all going against us - now I won't pin our loss on that entirely but it did help deflate the team and made and impact on yards.....the biggest problems I saw were the huge amount of penalties we'd get, shooting ourselves in the foot - but a few of those were unfair! So it was a good game and very close until the last quarter, but I would like to have seen quality officiating at the biggest game of the year - sure mistakes are made, but in this case there was a chance to rectify one that wasn't.....oh well, Pittsburgh was very good in most areas and when they got the momentum it sure helped having a biased crowd in Detroit! Season's over, time to drop football talk til fall......I'm emotionally drained! DH and I took a walk just to calm our nerves and frustration - it did wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment