Monday, February 20, 2006

Still icky!


Well I look positively dreadful! Fortunately (well not really) my computer is not reading my camera so I can't share a picture of sick me! Haha - I was feeling a bit better earlier - cheered myself by taking my Michaels coupon to the LSS and then I went in to work to finish my plans for the week (and leave sub plans for tomorrow morning as I KNOW I need one more good night's sleep, but I don't like taking more time off than absolutely necessary!)...when I came home I declined quickly back into stuffy head and fever along with coughing which HURTS as my muscles are sore! WHINE WHINE WHINE!

Pity party over...let's see - I can share another scrapbook page - I haven't done much in awhile since I've been sick but I can share an older one...anywho - this is my DH and the cutest dog ever - our yellow lab Missy! I had a challenge to do a page using the colors of the Olympic rings - had fun with this as I like the linear look! I love these stickers from Autumn Leaves too!

No comments:

Post a Comment