It's the life of a teacher! Constantly exposed to germs...and it's only my second year so I haven't built up enough immunities yet.....gotta bad chest cold! Add that to taking an antibiotic after my root canal and I'm not having fun this long weekend!!!!! I can't even get motivated to scrapbook! I have tons of grading but blah.....guess I should buck up and do SOMETHING! I hate being sick - and it's been VERY cold the last few days - I haven't left the house in the last two days!
So today's blog just happens to be a whine session - I know people going through a lot worse right now, but we all get weak and just need to vent about our own stuff sometimes.....having gone through A LOT WORSE, I still believe this is an ok thing to do once in awhile..NOT all the time tho!
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'm so sorry you're sick, Diana! Get better soon! :)
ReplyDelete