Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Busy time!

Well it's report card week so I've been a busy one! I have 28 kids and it takes a bit of time to do each one! Then they have to be translated into Spanish for the parents - when I stop to think about it, it's daunting that the grades I leave and comments I make go into their permanent record! I hope I've touched all of these kids in one way or another this year - some I'm worried about! But it has been a good year and I feel my confidence as a teacher growing! Now if I can only figure out how to lessen the workload!!!!! Sigh!

My teammate got a nasty bug and I'm so hoping not to get it - I get paranoid about this illness and I hope not to get it next!!!! I think I've been sick often enough this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment