
Am still around but BUSY! Even with conferences over! Also we lost our Internet for a bit yesterday as DH was having modem issues - I was so antsy!!! Major withdrawls - so my mailbox had over 300 messages today......sigh - my husband doesn't get it, but he's starting to as his favorite online gaming now has a message board - now he knows the addiction! But now I gotta do battle to get my share of time till we both have a computer...
I'm sharing a page I did about my dog recently; I love this photo (clearer in real life) and had to enlarge it!




I am so glad that kurt has his work computer. I hate to share to mine.
ReplyDeleteMEg
Great layout Diana! I know your on vacation now but when you get back...You've been tagged!! Check out my blog entry for April 7th for details!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cricket :)
Oh my gosh, Missy is just the sweetest thing!!!!!
ReplyDelete