Well, when you have 28 kids, conference week is very long! I have a two to make up, but got through all the rest this week. Tuesday is our one day we stay for night time appointments and I wound up getting 17 conferences done!!!! I didn't leave school til about 8pm! That's exhausting!
I haven't been able to do much creative with the school stress this week, but what can you do? Gotta keep my priorities right! I'm hoping to put some of my newer stuff to use this weekend!
Counting the days til my trip to the East Coast! Can't wait to see my brother and SIL! I am planning to take tons of photos when I hit DC! Just gotta get past the flying thing!
Ok, I'm boring - gotta find some fun ways to make this interesting!
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment