Well after several weeks and several trips to the drop-in clinic, I think I'm finally beating this cough!!! It has just wanted to cling to me for so long, and it's made me so whiny! On the bright side, I know my abdominal muscles have gotten a lot of work!!!!!
So finally Jeff and I went out for a very belated Valentine's Dinner at Olive Garden - my sweet grandmother gave us gift cards for Christmas so it didn't cost us a penny, even with wine, beer, and dessert! It was yummi-licious! Sure I know it's chain food, but I'm sorry, am not going to feel like a loser for eating chain food when it's good! LOVE the breadsticks - I think I wolfed down 4! Yes lotta carbs, but I only go a few times a year! I had a stuffed chicken Marsala which was very good - and adventurous for me - I just pushed the mushrooms to the side! Blech!
So I haven't been able to scrapbook much lately as DH is getting way addicted to his online gaming with his buddies - IN MY SCRAP ROOM! So I'm begging him to start building a desk for our other room so he can move the computer in there......I just can't scrap to the sound of tanks, artillery and guys yelling "MEDIC!!!!!!!!!" all the time! LOL
Oh I'm thrilled to say I'm going to D.C. for spring break with my mother! We're staying with my brother and SIL outside of Baltimore.......I'm making this a trip I can share with my kids - lots of pictures of famous landmarks, a few museum trips - and we may go up to Philadelphia for a day too! I'm so excited!!!!
Well off to do some digital scrapping! I'll post some later!
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Glad you are feeling better Diana! I agree, hubby's gotta move that stuff outta your creative space LOL!! Have a good Sunday!
ReplyDeleteCricket :)