Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Getting a hang of this HTML thing!

I got a IM from my friend T earlier asking how to do all this stuff in a blog and I had no clue! I've been wanting to learn but just didn't make the time - well not that I had tons of time tonight but I did want to figure out a few things! So I figured out how to add links and added a few friend's blogs and a link to the Jungle......then I figured out how to add a music video - wow, that was easy! I'd like to move it up higher, but not sure how...so at the bottom it goes! Scroll down to watch!

On other notes, school is coming to an end and I feel the stress of getting everything done - so much to do and so many activities coming - it's fun but exhausting! Then travel and training afterwards so my "long" summer vacation that teachers are rumored to get, is not so long! But I enjoy going to classes and conferences - I always learn something. A teammate says that she tries to incorporate two ideas into her classroom from these conferences and trainings; I think it's a great idea!

I've got a huge CJ project to finish in a short time for my yahoo group friends - they are having a retreat in June but with my dear brother's wedding coming, I couldn't go. Think I will spend a lot of Memorial Day weekend working on it! Come back soon to see if I've shared any pages!

Well, that's it for now - will try to be more interesting next time! :)

5 comments:

  1. oh man.. I wanna know how!!!!! great job gal... wtg!!!!
    good luck with the end of school!!! that is so exciting to have it to the end, hope to see you more on TTS now!!!
    lol
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to learn all of the stuff to. You blog is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! Once you get a blog, you post, then you want to change everything up! And thats when before you know it you're coding the whole thing!!
    Great job!

    Di - spot-on @ TSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Diana! Love that song too. As for getting it into the sidebar, you need to adjust your measurements for the blog...I'll take a peek at mine and let you know what they are...can't remember off the top of my head!

    Cricket (who still hasn't updated her blog yet..can you say loser!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun this weekend! Good luck with the school stuff!

    ReplyDelete