Sunday, September 24, 2006

Got to go to crop

At our LSS last night - I was very productive - have some pages to finish as I didn't have what I needed, but got quite a few pages partially done! I will share one here.

My Seahawks won today - woohoo! Started great, slacked off at the end, but they built such a great lead that it was ok. I love football season! My Huskies even beat UCLA yesterday - a fun surprise! I hope they are on the way back!

We are having perfect weather right now - I love this time of the year when the days are still warm but it gets cool at night! Now I gotta watch my tomatoes to make sure they don't freeze (I have them in buckets this year, so I can move them inside if I know it's coming!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a good time and got some things done!

    And I am tagging you, head over to my blog for instructions!

    ReplyDelete