Sunday, September 10, 2006

Busy weekend!

Well I survived going straight from school on Friday to a training session from 4pm to 8:30 pm - then getting up on Sat morning and sacrificing a weekend day for more training from 8-4pm - it was good but so hard to sit through so many hours - we were all exhausted! Fortunately I will get paid for it, which will be very helpful! Today is my aunt and uncle's 4th anniversary party (Happy Anniversary, Jim and Pat!). That should be fun!

In between that, and while I'm doing laundry I'm hosting a chat over at
- we are doing a week of scrapbooking classes and games and chats so I'm kicking things off in a few minutes. Feel free to stop in! If you've registered at the site you just go to the chat room and sign in. If the chat room isn't working we'll probably chat through Yahoo Messenger!

Have you ever had one of those dreams that seem like full-length movies? Boy did I have one last night and it sure was interesting! My husband was being set up for trying to do something to me (why I don't know) and I remember being stranded in Seattle somewhere I think........wound up him being on trial and some mermaids (I think) helped prove his innocence (ok, I know it's weird, but you know you've all had weird dreams).......usually an alarm clock cuts off the dream, but this one pretty much ran to the end and all is well! hehehe, I like to write them down sometimes so I'll remember them more!

1 comment:

  1. Funny dream! Wonder what the mermaids signify? And, yes, I've had wierd dreams before, lol!

    ReplyDelete