Thursday, June 28, 2007

Changes

Today I added a ticker to the top of my blog; I have a different one in my email - thought this was kinda funny so I used it! Feeling ok these days; am used to that "bad taste in the mouth" thing and really eating in small portions but often....the diet is improving but I succumb to chocolate ONCE IN A WHILE! Next week is ultrasound #1 - am excited for it - it's meant just to set a firm due date......I think I'm not as far as I've been putting based on date of last period.....but that's ok, I want it accurate! Maybe if lucky I'll see a little peanut and I'm not sure if I'll hear heartbeat yet....I just want everything to be ok!


This week has been very slow going - I was out yesterday looking for some pants but found nothing - then said goodbye to Gramma as today she left for New York and parts around New England to visit family and friends - 91, almost totally blind, but so active and capable still - I love her to death and am very proud of her!


Thinking about this new baby reminds me of the precious angel we lost; I found this scrapbook page I did a few years ago and made slight changes to it so I thought I'd share - you can see how beautiful she was - some of my favorite pics I took of her!
Well I'll end this on that note.....I sure miss you pooky-poo!!

5 comments:

  1. She is an angel. What a blessing she was for even that short time. So many people don't appreciate the joy of children, but you do and this new baby will be so blessed because you are his mom. I love the ticker too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout to remind you of your precious angel. And a cool new ticker, a reminder of the blessing to come...

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ticker...roflol @ the flipping people off!

    Love the page too. Beautiful pics and I love pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She certainly was beautiful Diana, what a lovely layout. Cute new ticker too!!

    Smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout of your angel.

    ReplyDelete