

Here's what we did today - in between bursts of rain as you can see in the cloud pictures - worked some of the soreness out and did a lot of scooping bark into the wheelbarrow - good for my muscles - now if I could do that daily for weeks, I might tone up! Maybe I need a summer job in a nurser
y........hmm!Also worked on some circle journals for a Yahoo group - some of my best online buds.....I'll share one pic; we have to do pages about ourselves - not always easy to focus on! Anyway, that's my day; relaxing with country music video channel on (not something I do often, but wow some of those songs really get me - like Brad Paisley and Dolly doing When I Get Where I'm Going - so sad. Why have so many country stars put out death related songs in the last year or two? It's depressing! I think it has to do with the situation in Iraq...I'm not saying it's bad, but quite the sad trend on radio stations! If I could add a lyric to the song, this is what it would be:
When I get where I'm going,
I'll hold my little girl,
I'd dance with her in my arms and give a little whirl
I'd finally see her grow up,
And hear her call me "Mom",
And talk to her about the world
It would last forever long...
Ok, don't know where that came from, but was inspired to type it...the story of my daughter is one I'll save for another time - or even another blog...
Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics - am a little proud of my hard work this weekend!




I'm looking at skies like that right now!!! Sounds like you are becoming guite the gardner!!
ReplyDeleteOh Diana your lyrics touched my heart this morning. {{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}
ReplyDeleteWonderful work on your gardens this weekend!
The yard looks just awesome. And I really think you need to use your lyrics as journaling on a Delaney LO. It was just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove what you did to your yard. Isn't it so rewarding, all of that hard work.
ReplyDeleteHey D... your layout is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU are such an inspiration!!!
Whohoooo on your yard, it is looking awesome and love hearing about all your accomplishments...
Great job on all that you are adding to your blog too!!!